Tuesday, August 9, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Whisper (The Whisper Trilogy Book 1) by Dana Faletti


BLURB:

Callie Evans is named after a muse from Greek mythology. Little does she know she is actually an angel, an Arc sent from Heaven to do battle with Darks on Earth. Her specific targets are Raysers, demons who prey on the souls of teens.

REVIEW BY: Michaela, age 12 years, 1 month

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This books was good. I loved that Callie didn't know about her past because it just makes it so much more exciting! 

I really enjoyed the Micros because they had so much attitude in a little package like me. I think the Micros are my favorite and I love that they talk about God. My favorite part is when Callie learns what she is. 

Overall, this is a great book. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 11 to 16. 

No comments:

Post a Comment