Monday, March 21, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Piggy Sense!: Save It for a Rainy Day by Reed Abbitt Moore


BLURB:

Piggy Sense! .... is a fun educational children's book that will instill in children the basic fundamentals of work ethics, saving money, and spending wisely. 

Parents will love reading this book to their children - Grandparents will love reading this book to their grandchildren, and school teacher's will love teaching young children about work ethics and sound wisdom for financial success found in this cute children's book.

Age Level: 4 - 11 Grade Level: P - 5.

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 5 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was awesome and I loved how it taught me to save my money! I am the only child in my family that saves my money. 

This book was about a boy that was learning how to save money for a rainy day. He had a car wash and he made $100! 

My favorite picture is when he is having his car wash because I liked the details and I thought it was really neat. 

My favorite character is the little boy because he worked so hard to earn his own money and not depend on mom and dad. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 4 to 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment