Sunday, February 21, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Be Tidy, Or Not? (Zoom Boom Book Series #2) by Joel Brown


BLURB:

Charm and Dirty Bird are two characters from the Zoom Boom book series.  Their names are quite the opposite of their character.  Charm is very messy; whereas, Dirty Bird is very tidy. However, although they are different, they are still good friends.  Be Tidy, or Not?, is a book that allows the readers to understand and appreciate the differences in their friends.  It teaches children not to judge the differences, but to accept people as they are, allowing them to be tidy, or not.

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 4 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I loved this book because it was so awesome! 

This book is about a clean bird named Dirty Bird and a dirty bird named Charm. Dirty Bird is very clean. It would not leave school with its sink even dirty. He has a friend named Charm, she is a very dirty bird! Charm has clothes on the floor and chips on her bed! She reminds me of one my sisters, but I'm not going to name any names.....

My favorite character is Charm because she reminds me of one of my sisters. She is very messy and always has clothes everywhere and toys all over. My mom has to get on to her a lot! 

My favorite part is when Dirty Bird woke up, because that is how the story began. 

I recommend this book for teachers to read to their students so that everyone can see that even though people are different, its still the right thing to be friends. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 5 to 8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment