Wednesday, January 20, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: The Truth Spell (Werewolf High #1) by Anita Oh


BLURB:


As soon as I stepped onto the grounds of Amaris High, I knew I'd made a big mistake. I could never fit in at such a snobbish school – I was more IT girl than "it girl". But then I saw him.

Sam Spencer. My childhood best friend. But it couldn't be. Sam Spencer had died three years ago, on the night that changed everything. I need to know what happened, why he's suddenly not dead and is hanging out with a bunch of rich kids.

When the school is hit by a truth spell, it seems like the perfect chance to find out what Sam and his creepy new friends are hiding, but the weirder things get, the less I'm sure I want to know. Even for Sam, even for the free food, Amaris High might be more trouble than it's worth.


REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 13 years, 1 month

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was wonderful! The characters were exceptionally well developed and I felt like I was inside the book.

My favorite character is Lucy because she has had a difficult life, but she is still a good person. She stays strong throughout life's trials. 

My favorite part is when Sam tells Lucy he loves her because it's like a bittersweet Romeo and Juliet moment. 

I recommend this book to anyone who likes drama, romance and, of course, werewolves. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 12 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment