Friday, January 22, 2016

BOOK REVIEW: Beautiful Me: Believing God's Truth about You by Stasi Eldredge


BLURB:

You might sometimes feel inadequate in the world’s eyes, but you are beautiful, valuable, and created with a purpose! Whether you use this devotional by yourself, with a friend, or in a group of girls, the truths here will help you see the wonderful dreams God is dreaming for you.

God loves who you are!
In this 90-day devotional for young women, Stasi Eldredge takes excerpts from her book Free to Be Me and combines them with prayers, scriptures, and positive declarations. Day by day, she turns you back to the truth that God sees you as beautiful beyond measure—and he delights in dreaming big dreams with you for your life!

REVIEW BY: Angel, age 13 years, 2 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This devotional is something that every teenage girl needs to read and remind herself that she is beautiful. This is very inspiring and super encouraging. 

After reading this 3 months devotional, it changed my perspective of myself and God. I would feel more confident when someone criticized my beauty because I know I don't have to be beautiful for anyone, but my God and just me. My beauty right now is in the eyes of God and how he made me. 

I really enjoyed this devotional in many ways! 

I hope this devotional inspires more girls and helps them know one thing is true: you are beautiful! 

I recommend this devotional to teenage girls. 

I give this devotional 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 12 and up. 

**This devotional was published on January 1, 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment