Saturday, November 14, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: The Sea King's Daughter: A Russian Legend by Aaron Shepard


BLURB:

Long ago in the river port city of Novgorod the Great, there lived a musician named Sadko. Called daily to the feasts of the city's rich merchants, Sadko would play his twelve-string gusli to the gay dancing of many a fair maiden. But the Maidens were rich and Sadko was poor, and not one it them would think of being his.

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 9 years, 1 month

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

This book was not my favorite because I don't really know about legends very good. This legend was about a boy that would have people come up to him and there would be feasts. 

My favorite part of this book is the beginning because I really liked it and it made me laugh. My favorite character is the boy because he is funny and I liked the picture of when he was dancing. 

I think the author of this book might like chess, just an observation :)

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 6 and up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment