How often have you read a short story and wished you could see what happened after the big ending? In this book, the ending is just the beginning as each short story represents a chapter in an upcoming Roma Gray novel or novel series. Suitable for ages 12 and older.
The path into darkness begins here...
How often have you read a short story and wished you could see what happened after the big ending? In this book, the ending is just the beginning as each short story represents a chapter in an upcoming Roma Gray novel or novel series.
SECTION 1: A collection of six Halloween-flavored short stories. The stories are a mixed assortment of spooky, action adventure, and horror tales.
SECTION 2: Interviews with the fictional characters giving the reader the inside scoop on their upcoming novels.
Never let the adventure end...
1. FEAST ON FAT TUESDAY: At Mardi Gras, a vampire realizes he has become the prey.
2. AND THEN EVERYTHING CHANGED: The discovery of Atlantis changes the world in ways no one could have ever anticipated...or wanted.
3. SUMMER VACATION: A teenager discovers that not only is black magic real, it’s also very unpredictable.
4. THE INVISIBLE CARRIER: A deadly plague is spreading through the Pacific Northwest, but no one can figure out how. It might just be the truth is too strange to believe.
5. UNNATURAL DISASTERS: Governments are isolating disaster sites from the rest of the world. What are they trying to hide?
6. WILL THE REAL MONSTER PLEASE STAND UP? A rampaging mummy, two insane cats, and a secret government agency. For archaeologist Alistair Black, it’s turning into a very strange night.
REVIEW BY: Angel, age 12 years, 3 days until 13!
MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:
This book was filled with six spooky snip-its of novels coming out. The author that picked the six short stories out was definitely honest when she said they were scary! However, they were scary and spooky in a way that you can't wait for the full length novels to come out!
My favorite short stories in this book are:
**And Then Everything Changed - This short story is a blurb to the Doomsday Cycle. It is just so exciting with zombies and a mysterious plot!
**Summer Vacation - This is a blurb to the Hunted Tribe. This one really had me on the edge and I can't wait to read the novel!
**Feast on Fat Tuesday - This blurb goes to a series titled Copper Lining.
I can't wait for the novels to come out, everything just seems so perfect when you read the stories, but the author tricks you and you start wanting more!
I recommend this book to people who are waiting for something and love horror!
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 11 and up.