Tuesday, October 6, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Harvest Moon by Tonya Coffey


BLURB:

Seventeen-year-old Jessa lives in the remote mountains of Kentucky and has always found peace in the forest. Close to her eighteenth birthday, her dad buys her a book and things begin to happen. With her dreams leading her, she uncovers a world within her own with Faeries. They look and act like people she grew up with but she quickly finds she is the one who is different. She is the hidden heir to the throne and the Faeries need her to come home and save them from the Trolls. If it wasn’t difficult enough for Jessa to move to a different world, she has to marry the man who saved her from the Trolls when all she wants to do is run to his best friend, Micha. With so much to worry about, how can she keep the Faery realm from falling into the hands of the evil Trolls and the Ancients?

REVIEW BY: Michaela, age 11 years, 4 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I really enjoyed reading this book and I would be very happy to read the second book! 

My favorite character is Lady Slipper because she will do anything to protect her people. My favorite part is when she rescues her husband. 

I think this book is fantastic because I couldn't stop reading it! I never wanted it to end. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 11 to 16. 

No comments:

Post a Comment