Saturday, October 10, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Caillou Waits for Santa Christmas Special Edition with Advent calendar by Anne Paradis


BLURB:

It’s finally Christmas Eve, and Caillou just can’t wait for night time. He’s planning to stay up all night to see Santa, but he finds this a lot harder than he thought it would be. And in the morning his stocking is full of gifts!

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 8 years, 10 days until she turns 9!

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I liked this book a lot! I like when Caillou and his sister get their Christmas presents. 

My favorite part is when Caillou's dad tries to eat the cookies for Santa, it's really funny. 

I think this book would be great for anyone who likes Christmas, Santa, and great stories. 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 2 to 6. 

This book's publishing date is October 13, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment