Friday, September 11, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Where do Fairies Go When it Snows? by Liza Gardner Walsh, Illustrated by Hazel Mitchell


BLURB:

Everyone knows fairies love spring flowers and summer sun, but what happens when autumn comes and the days get shorter and colder? Now, Liza Gardner Walsh, acclaimed author of the Fairy House Handbook and Fairy Garden Handbook, explores the matter in a charming children's picture book of rhyming questions. Combined with delightful illustrations by Hazel Mitchell this whimsical book will help children discover just where fairies go when it snows and offer a subtle lesson about the importance of helping one another.

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 8 years, 11 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I love the pictures in this book, the illustrations are beautiful, but I didn't like the story that much. It bored me a little, I think it is best for kids younger than me! 

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars because I was bored, but loved the pictures. I think this book would be best for parents to read to their children between the ages of 2-5 years old. 

This book's publishing date is September 15, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment