Saturday, September 19, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: Loula and Mister the Monster by Anne Villeneuve


BLURB:

Everywhere Loula goes, her beloved dog, Mister, follows. Unfortunately, Mister does not follow her good manners. When she hears her mother say she can no longer live with that MONSTER, Loula decides it's time to teach an old dog polite tricks. Can Mister learn to behave? Or will Mama throw him and his monstrous manners out?

REVIEW BY: Angelina, age 8 years, 11 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

Oh my, this is like my new favorite book because it is so amazing and it made me laugh a lot. It is about how Loula heard her mom say they were getting rid of a monster and Loula thought it was Mister, her dog. Loula wants to train Mister so that her mom will not get rid of him. Then Loula found out her mom was not talking about Mister, but was talking about a plant instead! 

My favorite part of this book is everything in it! 

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars (if I could do 6 stars, I would) and recommend it for ages 6-9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment