Monday, August 31, 2015

BOOK REVIEW: The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey


BLURB:

Who holds your secrets?

Allie is devastated when her older sisters commits suicide- and it's not just because she misses her. Allie feels betrayed. The two made a pact that they'd always be together, in life and in death, but Leah broke her promise and Allie needs to know why.

Her parents hover. Her friends try to support her. And Nick, sweet Nick, keeps calling and flirting. Their sympathy only intensifies her grief.

But the more she clings to Leah, the more secrets surface. Allie's not sure which is more distressing: discovering the truth behind her sister's death or facing her new reality without her. 


REVIEW BY: Arianna, age 12 years, 9 months

MAY CONTAIN SPOILER:

I loved this book! It was a wonderful yet heart-wrenching read. 

My favorite character is Allie because I felt like I experienced the pain with her. 

My favorite parts are when Allie stands up to people because it takes courage to do that and she was very inspirational in that regard. 

I recommend this book to anyone who feels like reading a heart-wrenching story of love. I think older audiences should read this book because there are some inappropriate scenes and language for young readers. 

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars and recommend it for ages 14 and up. 

This books publishing date is November 1, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment