Friday, September 21, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: 99 Moons by Bob Horgan & Kathy Rygg




REVIEW BY: Angelina, Age 5 years, 11 months

I like the pictures in the book and the story. The story is about the moon and the stars when the girl goes to sleep of how much her parents love her. They love her bigger than 99 moons. The girl looks out the window at the moon and stars with her teddy bear. She smiles super good. I liked the story alot. I would give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

REVIEW BY: Charity - Mother

This book was short, but very sweet. I read this to Angelina and she smiled the whole time while reading. I found it to be appropriate in format and pictures for a children's picture book. This is one of those books that should be read more at bedtime than during the day. Overall, I would give this book 2 out of 5 stars as far as children's books go.

 
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3502396

1 comment: